The Covenant of Grace facility is now open for in-person worship! In addition, a livestream service has been established to ensure that those who are unable to come or who are visiting the church are still able to participate in worship with the Covenant of Grace family. Details regarding worshipping in-person and via the livestream service are below.
To read the complete letter from Pastor Herb regarding the re-opening of our facility click here.
Deciding Whether to Attend In-Person
- Please do not attend Sunday morning worship if you are feeling ill, have been sick in the past few days, have a temperature, or if you know you have been in contact with someone with symptoms of illness.
Entering the Building
- Masks must be worn covering mouth and nose at all times in the building with the exception of worship leading.
- We will practice 6’ social distancing wherever possible, except for family units.
- Entry will be through the double doors. Please come in the set of doors nearest to the section where you want to sit.
- Masked and gloved greeters will offer you hand sanitizer if desired.
- Ushers will aid you in quickly finding a seat.
- We ask that larger family groups sit toward the front.
- We will use every other pew. Please sit together as a family unit.
- Fellowship Hall will be used for overflow seating for worship.
Worship and Exiting
- Worship will be planned to last 45 minutes or less.
- There will be no paper bulletins given out. You are encouraged to download the bulletin from the website and bring it with you.
- Please bring your own Bible.
- Music that we will have will not include congregational participation.
- Each service will have elements of corporate reading, confessing or praising.
- Communion will occur the first Sunday of the month unless otherwise stated. Pre-packaged combination elements are to be picked up upon entering the worship area.
- Food and drink, except your own bottle of water, is not permitted in the worship area. Water fountains will not be working.
- Offering boxes are mounted on the wall at each of the four entry doors.
- After the service, exit using the same door through which you entered. Areas for fellowship are outside by the canopies.
Bathrooms and Children
- Bathrooms will be limited to two people at a time.
- Parents are requested to take children under 9 years old to the bathroom in the Rainbow Room.
- The Rainbow Room will also be available as a “Cry Room” as needed; 6 people maximum.
- Children 9 years or younger must be accompanied by parents at all times.
Attending Worship On-line
- For those who remain at home you will be able to participate in worship in real-time through our new Live-streaming capability @ https://live.cogpca.org.
- The Sermon video will be available on-demand by Sunday evening on the sermons page of the website.
- Online worship begins at the same time as the in-person service, 10:30AM.
- Below is a screenshot of what your online worship experience will look like (if its not 10:30am Sunday morning you will see a black screen). Click on the picture of Pastor Herb below or visit https://live.cogpca.org to explore the livestream page before the worship service on Sunday June 21, 2020 and following.
- To record your attendance on Sunday morning click “connect with us” at the top of the livestream page and fill out the secure form (this is our online friendship register)