Song of Praise – The Potter’s Hand
Big Idea: We can walk through dark valleys if we look to Jesus in faith.
1. Dark valleys are inevitable.
2. In times of trouble we often look to ourselves.
3. In times of fear we should look to the shepherd.
Questions for Discussion & Reflection
Question 1: Why are children often afraid of the dark?
Question 2: How can you help them overcome that fear?
Question 3: As adults, how can we apply that same principle to the troubles we may be facing?
1. What are things that are “dark valleys” to you? Why?
2. How does faith grow stronger? Why do you say that?
3. If Christians believe in heaven, why do they often times seem to be so afraid of death?
4. Have you ever had an experience where Jesus seemed to be all you had, and he was enough? If so, share it with the group.
Our denomination is hosting a webinar series on Racial Brokenness in America and our Gospel Response. Visit www.pcamna.org to sign up!