Covenant of Grace is a fellowship of Christ-followers committed to knowing God, becoming like Jesus, and serving His world. We think you will find us to be really ordinary people with a passion for the extraordinary mission of Jesus Christ.
We believe that we are to be gracious in welcoming visitors, and providing a safe place for people to ask questions and seek God. We hope you will join us for a service on Sunday and see for yourself what we are all about. If you have never visited our church or attended any church before please know that we do NOT expect you to know the routine… just explain that you are new and ask anyone for help. Greeters, ushers and deacons are available to welcome you and answer your questions as you enter the building.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What should I wear?
- Most importantly, come as you are. Covenant of Grace Church strives to create a modest and comfortable environment. Attendees wear everything from jeans to suits.
What happens during a Sunday Worship Service?
- Upon entering our church building Greeters will hand you a bulletin which lists the order of our Worship Service along with other information. Our Sunday service centers on the worship of God through music, prayer, Scripture readings, and a message from our Pastor. We enjoy a blended music style of worship in which both traditional and contemporary songs are utilized.
How long will the Sunday Worship Service last?
- Our blended Worship Service begins at 10:30 am and ends around 11:45 am.
Do you have Sunday School classes?
- Yes, we offer a selection of children, youth , and adult Sunday School classes. All Sunday School classes meet before the Worship Service on Sunday mornings at 9:15 am.
What activities are available for my children?
- We have Sunday School classes for children, youth, and adults beginning at 9:15 am. We offer nursery care for infants and toddlers up to age 3 years old during both Sunday School and the Worship Service. During the Worship Service children age 4 years to 4th grade are dismissed before the message to attend an optional age-appropriate Kids Worship service. We also offer special events throughout the year as well as Vacation Bible School every year in mid-July. Please click here for more information.
What activities are available for my teens?
- Covenant of Grace Church offers many opportunities for teens to get involved. We have both middle school and high school Sunday School classes at 9:15 am on Sunday mornings. We also have both a middle school and a high school youth group which meet regularly in the evenings. Additional special activities for middle school and high school are planned throughout the year. Click here for more information.
What denomination is your church?
- Covenant of Grace Church is part of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA). Click here for more information about What We Believe.
Where is the church located?
- Covenant of Grace is located at the intersection of Nicodemus Road and Berrymans Lane in Reisterstown, MD. Our street address is 820 Nicodemus Road, Reisterstown, MD 21136. Click here for directions.
Does your church have parking available?
- Yes, parking is free and available on the premise. Both visitor and handicap parking is provided.
Where can I find more information about your church?
- Welcome packets, informational brochures and CD’s are available in the Welcome Center. Please continue to read this website for additional information.
Is coffee and tea available on Sunday morning?
- Help yourself to coffee and/or tea served in the Welcome Center and Fellowship Hall before the Worship Service.
Does your church have hearing assistance devices available?
- Yes, a hearing assistance device is available. As you enter please ask the greeters if you could borrow a device to use during the service.
Is your church wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, handicap parking is also available.
If you have more questions please contact the church office at 410-833-2160 on Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. For the most current information about upcoming events please refer to our HOME web page. We look forward to worshiping with you!